Sunday 21 October 2012

Testing testing, 1...2...3
So, I think I've done it. Exactly what it is I am not sure but I followed the instructions and I've reached a point where I've been handed the proverbial mic and told to say something and now I stare at the audience, slightly blinded by the spotlight, a zillion thoughts in my head, hundreds of ideas, years of experience to impart, thousands of hours of sweat equity to convey and even a few funny things to share but all I can think of saying is...I need a pee.

Why did I start this whole process, full cup of tea, sat next to Newbs while he munches a peanut butter sandwich and watches Spider-man and believe that I could start a blog without the 'tactical manoeuvre' pee first. They don't call me hamster bladder for nothing...

Ok, one admission before I begin, I am a typical male. I didn't read the instructions, I just plugged in an existing gmail address, one I long ago gave up using but still kept because I preferred the wacky Yahoo! email address and not many people actually have one as everyone has migrated to gmail, sort of like the iPhone phenomenon, but I digress (I do that a lot)

As I was saying, I don't really know whether I've done this right, I just pushed next, accepted some T&C's and I think I signed up to win a frying pan as well.

So what I'll do is finish up now, have to get Newbs ready anyway, we're off to see Navy Ships in the V&A harbour.

Should you come back? Wow, I don't even know if this things even on but if it is well, it will be worth your precious coffee break because I am filled with musings and random commentary that people find amusing....ok, not lots of people, some people....mostly Newbs and the cats and on occasion the Mrs but that's when she's had a glass of vino.

I'll comment on life as I see it, take you you through the development process I'm on and the journey that I am working on.  I have some fairly unique impressions that you may find thought provoking, humorous or indeed controversial...hopefully I can challenge convention a bit and form a relationship with you guys so that we can view this crazy gig called life with a dash of gin in our tonic!

But, I still don't even know if this thing is on?

Laters
NewbsDad 

No comments:

Post a Comment